Rokform Intros Rokstand for iPhone and iPad
Wow, I have to admit this is a sweet looking stand. It kind of reminds me of a Terminator. It’s machined from Billet Aluminum so it’s got to be sturdy and it has that industrial look to it that I personally like. It says it can be used with iPhone or iPad but I would think it can be used with anything as it’s not some special design just for Apple devices. It’s a bit pricey at $169, but I think it would last you a long time.
CNC Machined from raw blocks of 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, the Rokstand incorporates 10 individually machined parts and intricate assembly components, including high-speed bearings, non-slip contact surface rings and an ingenious interlocking cam system for instant view-angle adjustment. The Rokstand is 100% designed, engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the USA.
A true performance upgrade for the most advanced electronics, Rokstand is more than just an iPhone and iPad holder. Its over-engineered cradle system incorporates an integrated charging port, portrait or landscape viewing options and the most attractive solution to securing your mobile device ever offered.
- 6 angles of adjustment.
- Precision High speed bearing and cam adjustment.
- All CNC machined from Billet 6061 T-6 Aluminum with Anodized finish.
- Soft rubber Contact surface rings provide a soft feel and non-slip performance.
- Holds iPhone / iPad in landscape or Portrait.
- Built in Sound enhancing speaker ports.
- Works with Standard iPhone 4 charger plug.
- Charges while on the stand in portrait.
- Comes in a variety of colors to complement any taste.
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Orange County, California USA.
Visit http://www.rokform.com/cart/Rokstand-v1.html for further information