Just today Spb has released another new game, Spb Puzzle. Its a classic jigsaw-style game and its priced at their “norm” price of $9.95
St. Petersburg, May 12th, 2009 – Spb Software, a top mobile games and applications developer, today announces the release of Spb Puzzle 1.0 – a classic jigsaw puzzle game, designed specifically with the touchscreen in mind: Windows Mobile and Symbian S60 touchscreen phones. Spb Puzzle is explicitly finger-friendly, offers animation, haptic response, and real-looking puzzle pieces that are thoroughly crafted, down to the effects of light and anti-aliasing. Spb Puzzle offers 10 puzzles preinstalled, more free puzzle for download, and can make custom puzzles out of any image.
Key Features of Spb Puzzle 1.0:
- Versions for Windows Mobile and Symbian S60
- High-quality graphics and finger-friendly interface
- Custom puzzles from any image or photo
- Free additional jigsaw puzzle packs
- Flexible puzzle difficulty – fit for any age
- 10 preinstalled puzzles in "Classic" pack
- Pause and resume, autosave on exit, never lose a puzzle until it’s complete
Click here for the full press release and stay tuned for a full MobilityDigest Review later today.