T-Mobile HTC 8X software update LIVE
December 20, 2012 | Windows Phone | No Comments|
Yesterday was the update for the AT&T Lumia 920, today, T-Mobile’s HTC 8X enjoys its time in the sun. This comes as great news because the initial report from T-Mobile was a delay due to some additional tweaks, but as of today, T-Mobile decided to let the update fly! Check out the list of added features:
- Messaging improvements. A great messaging experience is now even better. You can now add multiple recipients at the same time when you send a text message and automatically save unsent text messages as drafts. You can even edit received text messages before you forward them.
- Text replies to incoming calls. Can’t take a call? Now you can send a prewritten text reply to a caller directly from the call answer screen. It’s a nice way to let people know that you’re not ignoring them.
- Internet Explorer improvements. You can now change your settings to prevent pictures from downloading automatically—an easy way to help keep data usage low. You can also delete selected sites from your browsing history and leave the rest intact.
- Wi-Fi connectivity. Got a favorite Wi-Fi network? Windows Phone 8 will now prioritize Wi-Fi connections based on your connection history.
- Other improvements. Includes many other improvements to Windows Phone.
still no word on AT&T 8X update or world wide availability, but it can’t be too far off now. Make sure you phone is fully charged before doing this over the air update, happy updating folks!