Pretty neat freebie just hit Marketplace and it’s a free one. It’s called Twitter Translate from Carmelo Milian:
You will love to follow tweets with Tweet Translator.
– Have you ever felt the need to translate a tweet?
– Would you have liked to actually understand those tweets from other languages. Right there at the moment you saw them?
Tweet Translate does it for you, this Twitter client will allow you to do the following:
1. See your personal tweet timeline
2. Post tweets to your timeline.
3. Search for people Tweets.
4. See Public Tweets.
5. Hear the tweet with text to speech for all different languages.
6. Translate Tweets real-time to and from the following languages:
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Geek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Don’t forget to turn speech on, setting is located in the setting panorama page. I didn’t want to scare you or the people at your meeting so set speech off by default. The application will remember your settings from there on.
You can find it in the Social category.