UAG Intros Mil Spec Tough and Rugged Case for Microsoft Surface 3 Tablet
I want a Microsoft Surface 3 tablet but sadly, with three kids, I can’t justify spending the money on on right now. Someday I’ll get one I hope, and when I do I want a rugged and tough case for it like the newest one just announced by UAG or Urban Armor Gear. The case doesn’t have any fancy name, just UAG Surface 3 Case and it doesn’t need a cute or fancy name either, it’s a rugged case that meets military drop test standards so I’m sure it will more than adequately protect your new Surface 3. Price is $69.95 and it will be available on April 24th. Details below for you..
– Urban Armor Gear (UAG), designers of rugged, military-tough yet lightweight mobile accessories, challenge you to take your new Microsoft Surface 3 out of the boardroom and into your everyday life, with the confidence that your gear is protected throughout each adventure.
UAG delivers its renowned materials and drop-tested durability to protect the newest member Microsoft’s tablets, the Surface 3.
The Urban Armor Gear Surface 3 case is built for compatibility with the Microsoft Surface Keyboard and utility with a built-in stylus holder for the Surface Pen. UAG supports ease of use by including an aluminum kick-stand, which is crafted with three angular positions plus a portrait viewing option.
UAG’s Surface 3 case offers uncompromised audio and complete accessibility to its touch screen, buttons, microSD card reader, and mini display ports. Additionally, its frogskin exterior grip material and military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6) – provide the ruggedness UAG is known for.
· Compatible with Microsoft Type Cover keyboard
· Feather-light composite construction & impact resistant soft core
· Water resistant exterior grip material
· Aluminum kick stand with 3 angular positions
· Stylus holder keeps your Surface Pen close at hand
· Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)