For those of you who live for DropBox but can’t bring yourself to pay for CloudFiles there’s a new beta DropBox app on XDA from d1k_is which is in beta and free.
- Login (of course)
- Browse Dropbox files and folders
- Download Files
- Download then email
- Upload files
- Take photo and upload
- Delete Dropbox Files Features (Future)
- Copy/move files around dropbox
- Sync Folders
- Record audio and upload
- Create new Folder
- Display account usage
- Track application (self) usage Known Issues
- File Menu doesn’t always position correctly when switching landscape <-> portrait
It’s still in beta and is less feature rich than Cloud Files, but hey, it’s free:) The download is available here from XDA. By the way, if you’ve read this far here’s a bonus: The Cleverest Ways To use DropBox That You’re Not Using in case you missed it.