Dell has just launched a handy little app called Dell QRL (Quick Response Locator) which will allow you to stay connected to your Dell PowerEdge server. It has a variety of other functions as well as a direct link to Dell Support should you need it. Check out below for more information or head on over to the Windows Phone Marketplace and get this app:
Access PowerEdge service information now.
Use the Quick Resource Locator (QRL) to get immediate access to extensive system information and detailed how-to videos using your smartphone and a model specific QR code on Dell PowerEdge servers. Be more efficient and effective managing your data center hardware with the information you need, when you need it.
The Quick Resource Locator gives IT professionals the power to do more!
* Step by Step service videos for system components
* Searchable Owner’s manual formatted for mobile viewing
* LCD error code look-up tool
* Service Tag look-up tool providing warranty and original configuration details
* Intelligent search feature for all support content
* Direct link to contact Dell support
* Embedded QR scanner
* System electrical overview
* System icon legend
(Only supported on 12th Generation PowerEdge products)
Thanks David K!