Bing for iPad, Photosynth – these quality apps by Microsoft for iOS devices definitely tells us one thing, MS loves iOS. Still don’t believe us? Well, MS really does love iOS, they just released a major update to OneNote client for iPhone, which was released earlier this year, in January.
Hear out the OneNote Team:
“The tremendous interest in the mobile app, combined with the passion that OneNote fans have for their favorite product, have generated a lot of great suggestions and requests. We’ve tackled some of this customer feedback in the latest update to OneNote Mobile for iPhone” said Mona Azarians from OneNote Mobile team.
Here is what the app has to offer:
▪ Create flexible notes that can include text, pictures, bullets, and checkboxes
▪ Check To Do items off on the go
▪ Save time with quick access to your most recent notes
▪ Work with confidence—OneNote Mobile automatically syncs your notes with Windows Live in the background
▪ Organize your notes into sections or create new notebooks using OneNote 2010 or OneNote Web App and access them from your iPhone
New in version 1.1:
▪ Simplified sign-in screen
▪ Ability to email notes
▪ Easier deletion of notes
▪ Home button to quickly return to notebooks view
▪ Faster syncing and app performance
The download comes in an about 4 MB for a grand price of free.