If you just got your shiny new Windows Phone device and have websites you need to manage, then Phonealytics is a new App that will help you keep track of your Google Analytics Account. I really like how the first panel is laid out and think it would really provide a lot of good information in a quick easy to read format. Check out below for more on Phonealytics:
Phonealytics, as you may have guessed, is a Google Analytics client for Windows Phone 7. Phonealytics focuses on speed, getting information at a glance and blending in with your phone’s OS and style. The app is priced at $2.99 USD and is available (almost) worldwide. Get the Phonealytics app from the Zune marketplace here.
The Official Line
Phonealytics is a Google Analytics Client. With Phonealytics you get all the important traffic stats for your website available in your pocket.
Phonealytics focuses on providing information at a glance and in line with your phones theme key features include:
– Pin favourite sites to the app homepage for quick stats and access
– Configure an automatically updating live tile for your phones home screen
– Phonealytics follows your phones theme settings, no matter how white and pink you make them
– Fancy charts!
These are the features I’ve got planned for future releases, I look forward to getting feedback and implementing some of the features you guys want from analytics on the go.
- Keywords / Search engine reports
- More in-depth sources and referrers report
- Visitors report showing country, city, browser, etc